Unity Tutorial 2


Unity screenshot



For this Unity tutorial, we had to finish the car game from the last tutorial. At first glance at the Unity tutorials, I just assumed that I wouldn't understand any of it and that I would be hopeless. I think that the way the tutorials started off was a huge help because although I felt overwhelmed at first, I quickly realised that it wasn't too bad and that I was capable of doing it. 

For this tutorial however, I had to fix problems in the game by using the skills I've learned in the first tutorial. This was admittedly, a little difficult at the start but like the first one, it gets better the more time you spend at it and eventually you pick up the pace and get the hang of it. With the way coding works, any small change you make can heavily impact the result on the game. It takes a lot of getting used to but I think I'm finally starting to come around to it. 


Comments

Popular Posts