My favourite game - GTA V

 


My favourite game by far has to be GTA V. I also love games like FIFA, Call of Duty etc. I have too many mobile games to count (about 4). Basically I enjoy playing games, it passes the time.

GTA V is my favourite game because it's so versatile. You can play in game missions, you can free roam, buy cars/houses. You can basically do anything you could in real life, except a little more eccentric. 

GTA V was also the first out of the GTA game series that I ever owned believe it or not. I used to love the game to the point where I was on it at least 4/5 hours a day for a summer. In my defence I was 17 and just finished school.

I think the reason I liked it so much is because there was many different things you could do. Other games like FIFA and Call of duty and different racing games are basically one dimensional. You can only do basically the same things but in different ways. GTA is a mixture of everything and that's what I love most about it.

Comments

Popular Posts